Category Archives: News Report

news and current affairs

Vice President Osibanjo in Katsina as the President Buhari still under go treatment in London.

News came in late to NAIJAFORBZ yesterday that president Osibanjo arrived Katsina safely and had been given a Royal welcome as president Buhari still receives medical attention in London.

Nigerians don’t have options but to adapt and pray to go to provide our president quick recovery. We bring you more news about the acting president Osibanjo’s trip to minna in full details.

Advertisements

The National Assembly missing budget is back #OpenNass

WHAT DO NIGERIANS DO WHEN THE IRRELEVANT BECOMES RELEVANT

The said national assembly budgets that has been missing in the national assembly according to our elected legislators.

From N115 billion to N125 billion naira budget of a crude oil owner country.

So far so good I see the budget did not include the N4 BILLION NAIRA meant for the movement and empowerment of it so called parastatal ” Public Complaints Commission  (PCC) ” What do Nigerians do when such things come up? What do Nigerians have to say I very important

University of Abuja Carnival 2017: First of its kind.

University of Abuja Carnival
First of it’s kind in Nigeria.

Presents CULTURE TOURISM AND ENTERTAINMENT
The university of Abuja Carnival 2017 edition which is to commence by second semester in in university of Abuja has promised to be the best carnival ever in the history of Nigerian Entertainment, Culture, Tourism with side attraction that will blow up your mind.
In the few days to be used for the proposed Carnival it is going to be heavily packed with entertaining cultural activities while the show will be kick started at the Gwagwalada mini campus of university of Abuja parading the street down to the university permanent site located at the Giri International airport road Abuja.
This colourful event is been powered by Tee Flow and the entire SUG of university of Abuja, I don’t wanna tell you more than to get ready for the best school carnival ever in Nigeria. Stay tuned as we bring you more news and updates about this great event.

President Buhari meet with Osibanjo, Senator Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara on his new trip to London for treatment.

President Muhammadu Buhari in a meeting in his house with the Vice president Osibanjo, Senate President Bukola Saraki and Hon. Dogara has decided to make a trip to London for treatment and assure Nigerians that the government will go smoothly even with his absent in Aso Rock.

President Buhari to appear in office soon Lai, Mohammed.

Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has released a statement clarifying his earlier statement on President Buhari working from home. According to Mohammed, President Buhari will be working from home only for today.

In the statement issued in Abuja, the Minister said the President only decided to work from home today, not that he has decided to work from home henceforth.

He said the headlines in a section of the media,

”Buhari to now work from home – Lai Mohammed,” is a misrepresentation of his statement at the briefing. Quoting verbatim the relevant section of his briefing, Mohammed said: ”He (the President) wanted to rest TODAY and he asked the VP to preside over TODAY’S meeting. In addition, he also asked that all his files be taken home to him and he will be working from home TODAY.”

Nigerian Senate Blames Nigerian Police for 2017 Missing Budget

Not very good news as The Senate, on Wednesday, disclosed that the 2017 budget is missing and alleged that the Nigeria Police stole the documents needed to pass the 2017 budget.
The allegations were made following a presentation by the chairman of the Senate Committee on Appropriations, Sen. Danjuma Goje, regarding the invasion of his home last week, by officers of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF).

Goje said the policemen took N18 million, $19,000 and four thousand Saudi Riyadh from his house

“In addition, they also took my laptop and to make matters worse they took 18 files from my office. I am so traumatized now and I don’t know which files is missing, which files is available now. Some of these files have to do with the work I am doing,” Goje said.
“Like I told you, we are holding a meeting on the budget that last Thursday that they came. So from Thursday to now we have not been able to meet because some of the papers are not around, many of us are traumatised, my house as a politician is a beehives of activities; people are coming from all over the country to sympathise with me. I have no time to sit and from today we are trying to start sitting again as appropriation committee to see what we can do with the budget.”
He added: “I want to apologise to my colleagues that we could not keep to the timetable you gave us to lay the budget yesterday (Tuesday) and to get it passed (Wednesday); and I think it is not our own fault, it is the fault of the police because the police interfered with the whole of the budget process and I hope Nigerians will not turn out to blackmail the national assembly because the process were truncated by the police.”
Subsequently, the Upper Legislative Chamber directed the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) , Mr. Ibrahim Idris, to immediately return those documents and a computer which were taken away from the official residence of Sen. Goje. In addition, the Senate also asked the Police to tender a public apology to the National Assembly.
Senate President Bukola Saraki revealed that the Police had informed the Senate Committee on Police Affairs that the operation in Goje’s house was carried out based on a false lead from a whistle blower. He said the Senate would not take that excuse and stated that an immediate official explanation on the operation must be provided to the Senate.
“This matter is very serious, just as Senator Goje has said. It is now over five days with no statement or comments from the Police to tell us why this raid was done or to tell us where these files which are very important to the appropriation process.
“Sadly, I must tell you informally that the chairman of the Police Committee told me this morning (yesterday) that the Police are saying that it has something to do with a whistle blower. If it has to do with a whistle blower, then the whistle blower misled them.
“If a whistle-blower misled them, I think that this matter that has come out publicly like this to embarrass a Senator should be well handled. I think the Police, like in a civilised society, needs to come out and accept responsibility.
“If somebody has given you any wrong informatio, tell the public what you are doing with that person and if it is an intelligence officer that got the house wrong, come out and tell us. For five days now, nothing. I think it is unfortunately.
“I also got an information that the House of Representatives has also set up an adhoc committee on this matter and this committee that is set up should work closely with the House, particularly to ascertain the circumstances surrounding why they went to Senator Goje’s house.
“If truly it was a whistle blower and he gave them wrong information which is what the IG is telling them, what are they doing about that  wrong information? Have they come out to make a public apology for this wrong raid?
“These are issues that the committee would look into and the files that are still in Police custody which Goje has told us is affecting the works before us, also needs to be brought publicly and formally to him because it was taken publicly.”
The Senate announced the establishment of an adhoc committee to begin an immediate investigation into the police operation and also to investigate the alleged assassination attempt of Senator Dino Melaye.
The adhoc committee has Senator Jibril Barau (APC, Kano State) as chairman, also includes Senators Isa Misau (APC, Bauchi State), Chukwuka Utazi (PDP, Enugu), David Umoru (APC, Niger State).
Afterwards, IGP, Ibrahim, met privately with the Senate President, Saraki, supposedly to tender an unofficial apology over the invasion

SGF Babachir Lawal: I don’t know about the Suspension moves

The SGF Babachir Lawal said this in an interview with State House reporters after meeting Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

President Muhammadu Buhari ordered an investigation into the allegations of violations of law and due process made against the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr David Babachir Lawal, in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).

The President, according to a statement today by his spokesman Femi Adesina, has also directed the suspension of the SGF from office pending the outcome of the investigations.

The Man With Longest Penis

Meet 54-year-old Roberto Esquivel Cabrera has been tagged the man with the largest manhood in the world.

The SunUK reports that the Mexican’s manhood measures 18.9inches. And sadly, this has not helped Roberto as he recently revealed that his ‘instrument’ does not allow him get a good job. He instead relies on food banks for sustenance. Roberto Esquivel Cabrera’s manhood stretches to almost 19 inches

However, Roberto is not ready for reduction as he is obviously interested in the fame that his size brings. Before now, American actor Jonah Falcon had the known largest penis in the world, measuring 9.5 inches flaccid, and 13.5 inches when erect. But Roberto hijacked the title from and became known with his larger manhood size in 2015 after he was filmed weighing his penis to prove its authenticity.

Speaking to Barcroft TV, Roberto said: “I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world. I am happy with it, I know nobody has the size I have. I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don’t recognise this record.”

 

But despite his pride, members of the medical community have urged him to at least consider a penile reduction. Doctor Jesus David Salazar Gonzalez said:

“We have advised him ‘Mr Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your p*nis so that it doesn’t hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children.’ But he doesn’t accept it, he’d rather have a penis bigger than the rest of the people.

In Latin culture whoever has the bigger penis is more macho. It’s something that makes him different to the rest of the people and makes him feels special. He was obsessed with the penis length. Roberto Esquivel Cabrera’s manhood is so big that it causes him health issues. Frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin and even while asleep, his gargantuan manhood is an issue because he is unable to sleep chest down and has to put it on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night. He also does not have an active s*x life as his manhood is too big to have intercourse. He said “Some people ask me if I put some condoms on it and the answer is: I cannot. I can never penetrate anyone because it is too thick.”

While living in the USA, Roberto did attempt to have sex twice, but the first woman backed out as soon as she saw his penis and the other one had to stop because it was too painful.

Every four months they give me some economic assistance but it is not enough. I visit the food banks everyday to take my meals at 12 ‘o clock.

An adult entertainment company offered to pay for a reduction, but Roberto refused and says his goal is to to meet the right woman.

He added “I am happy with my penis and I wish to go back to the USA and spend the rest of my life over there. I don’t feel sad because I know in the USA there is a lot of women. One of them will be the right size for me.

“I would like to be a porn star and I think I would make a lot of money over there. And the people are not like over here, they are more liberal: they don’t care about what I have in my pants

Gkelly Baba: Chelsea The Easter Sunday Losers – Why Rashford ?

Chelsea still on top of the premier league table have shown in the recent football played today that Chelsea has relaxed its attacking mind, Chelsea who won Manchester United 4-0 have come to loose back at Old Traford today on Easter Sunday. The most annoying part as a Chelsea fan is that Rashford Made very good attempts and score the opening goal of the match, it ended 2-0 as Chelsea become Easter Sunday losers.